Voucherify is a rapidly growing SaaS company that provides promotion infrastructure for digital teams to power coupon, referral, and loyalty marketing campaigns. With our “API-first” platform, we are making it easier for companies to integrate personalized promotions throughout the whole shopper journey - helping our customers increase acquisition and retention rates without the burden of complex software development.
Voucherify was born at rspective, a pragmatic & experienced software house who helped to build dozens of e-commerce, CRM & marketing automation software platforms for fast-growing tech companies around the world.
We’re a fun team of 30 people based in an old Porcelain Factory in Katowice - the heart of Silesian creative and tech scene.
About the role
We're looking for a mid-to-senior-level DevOps profile to join our core tech team and help us scale both horizontally and vertically while keeping high availability of our services.
This job is based in our office in Katowice; however, we offer remote working hours too.
A perfect candidate:
- is a versatile hands-on DevOps Engineer / SRE / backend developer with at least 3 years of commercial experience
- has a good command of SQL, knows how to ANALYZE and what to INDEX, ideally with experience in PostgreSQL
- has solid experience with Amazon Web Services, and has worked with RDS, EC2, EKS and other AWS products
- feels at home with Infrastructure-as-Code approach
- has a decent experience with containers / Docker / containerd / kubernetes / helm
- knows how to find their way around shell, sometimes finds him/herself surfing a webpage with cURL, is a fan of alpine images
- has come across Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog
- speaks decent English and has good communication skills overall
- supports continuous learning culture and is open to explore new technologies
Your responsibilities will be to:
- help us scale, while keeping the overall stability
- track down and eliminate issues and bottlenecks within a voucherify cluster, be it about security, performance, or architecture,
- build tools and processes around multi-cluster monitoring, infrastructure provisioning and deployments
- detect performance / scalability / reliability problems before they occur in production environments
- employ new metrics, build new dashboards, take data-driven decisions
- drive product development, advise on architecture choices and tools
- explore new technologies and stay up-to-date
- be creative and push new concepts forward
- inspire your colleagues and share knowledge
- Prior experience in a startup environment
- An affinity for software performance or security
- Deep (applied) knowledge of Apache Kafka / MSK would be a killer!
We believe in continual learning, fun and respectful environment, room for creativity and taking ownership of projects. Join our growth environment and enjoy:
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with clients from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- Productive working environment with the latest MacBook.
- Medicover (extra medical care) or Multisport (sports benefit card).
- Profit sharing program
- Team events - weekly sports activities, outdoor getaways, and bar hopping on Mariacka St.
- A loft-style office in an old porcelain factory in Katowice, with table soccer, bouldering wall, and table tennis.
- A weekly free lunch.
- As much good coffee as you can handle, also fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks.
- Taking a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office.